Documenting the Adventures of a Neophyte Paleolithic Eater



Wednesday, January 13

Pre-Game

Because of I'm generally a good eater and I excercise, I think it's going to take something like this to really kick start a body change. I wouldn't drop 3 dress sizes from Nutrisystem. I'm not willing to have out-patient surgery because the ad is catchy. Subway and a long walk won't melt away my last few inches. I already follow a pretty healthy diet and only cheat on that a couple times a week-- I don't eat white bread; I don't like rice or potatoes (except french fries), and I hardly ever eat fried foods.

I'm doing this because I'd rather lose the right weight than just any weight: I'd rather drop a dress size than drop 5 pounds.

My gym (Crossfit) is holding a "Paleo Challenge", and this blog is my own way to keep myself accountable and to keep my friends updated as I push past a sugar addiction and deal with a busy schedule. I'll post good recipes, any progress, my frustrations or fun tid-bits, so feel free to follow along with me. The flag goes up on Friday, January 15th.

It won't be easy--I can already tell.
It won't be pretty--well, not until the end anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment