Documenting the Adventures of a Neophyte Paleolithic Eater



Monday, January 18

A Case of the Mondays

So my "blah" status is still going strong, and today in the box I was push pressing less than I was a month ago. Frustrating! But my fabulous friends gave me support and love, asking what I've been eating and how often and encouraging me to stick with it. A special thanks goes out to Jon, Punky and Larry (aka Schinn) for listening to my madness.

We're dunking on Thursday, so that'll be interesting. According to The Paleo Diet's calculations I am around 24% body fat (the higher brink between "normal" and "overweight"). I'm curious to see the discrepancy, if any.

Today and tomorrow we're doing the CFT (Crossfit Total) which is the sum of your maximum deadlift, over-head press and back squat. I want to do it again at the end of this to see the progress. Right now recovery is slow and painful; however, as many sources have told me this will change soon. I can't wait!! Seriously, can't....

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
    "Sugar: The Bitter Truth"
    Check this out if you have some time (Thanks, Joe!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post a typical day of eating, including estimated quantities and times of day. I'm really curious.

    ReplyDelete